Sunday 12 November 2006

Names

Amir is obviously not my real name. As a group we are formulating a drama based in a circus. Each of us has drafted a character working in the circus. We are attempting to "fill out" our characters and establish interaction both within the group and the Circus.

My Character Amir is the Elephant trainer and like all the players I have a secret which I do not wish to divulge to the other characters although their creators know what the secret is.

This blog will,hopefully, allow the group to not only build the story but also post items of interest to the group. The coming months will be an exciting time as the Drama develops and the group also grows in experience. I will also post details of plays and workshops organised by our Ringmaster and Tutor Jill.

No comments: